Chapter 24.05 HOUSING AUTHORITY
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. Board of Commissioners
- 24.05.070 Establishment of the Board.
- 24.05.080 Qualifications of commissioners.
- 24.05.090 Nomination and appointment of voting commissioners – Vacancies.
- 24.05.100 Council liaison to the Authority.
- 24.05.110 Voting rights.
- 24.05.120 Composition.
- 24.05.130 Participation in projects.
- 24.05.140 Term of office.
- 24.05.150 Oath of office.
- 24.05.160 Officers of the Board.
- 24.05.170 Removal.
- 24.05.180 Compensation.
- 24.05.190 Quorum – Voting.
- 24.05.200 Records – Role of Secretary and Treasurer.
- 24.05.210 Schedule of meetings.
- Article III. Powers
- Article IV. Obligations
- Article V. Miscellaneous
- 24.05.340 Annual report.
- 24.05.350 Ongoing reporting requirements.
- 24.05.360 Quarterly meetings.
- 24.05.370 Conflict of interest – Mandatory disclosure – Misconduct.
- 24.05.380 Federal financial assistance requirements.
- 24.05.390 Fidelity bond.
- 24.05.400 Not-for-profit operation.
- 24.05.410 Public property – Tribal tax-exempt status.
- 24.05.420 Property exempt from sale.
- 24.05.430 Council oversight.
- 24.05.440 Certificate of good standing.
- Article VI. Cooperation in Connection with Projects
- Article VII. Dissolution
Prior legislation: Housing authority ordinance [Ord. 2] adopted, 2/9/1995.
Pursuant to the authority vested in the Yurok Tribe by its Constitution, and particularly by Article I, Section 4 and Article IV, Section 5 thereof, and its authority to provide for the health, safety, and welfare of the Tribe and Tribal members, the Yurok Tribal Council hereby establishes a public body that is a political subdivision of the Tribe, known as the Yurok Indian Housing Authority, and enacts the ordinance codified in this chapter establishing the purposes and duties of the Authority.