(a) Except as specifically authorized pursuant to subsection (b) of this section, net revenues from Class II and Class III gaming on the Yurok Reservation shall be used only for the following purposes:
(1) To fund Tribal government operations and programs;
(2) Provide for the general welfare of the Tribe and its members;
(3) Promote Tribal economic development;
(4) Donate to charitable organizations; or
(5) Help fund operations of local government agencies.
(b) If the Tribe elects to make per capita payments to Tribal members, it shall authorize such payments only in conformity with a plan submitted to and approved by the Secretary of the Interior pursuant to 25 U.S.C. § 2710(b)(3).