Chapter 9.10 LICENSES FOR KEY EMPLOYEES AND PRIMARY MANAGEMENT OFFICIALS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 9.10.010 Definitions.
- 9.10.020 Application forms.
- 9.10.030 Background investigations.
- 9.10.040 Eligibility determination.
- 9.10.050 Procedures for forwarding applications and reports for key employees and primary management officials to the National Indian Gaming Commission.
- 9.10.060 Report to the National Indian Gaming Commission.
- 9.10.070 Granting a gaming license.
- 9.10.080 License suspension – Revocation.
The Tribe shall ensure that the policies and procedures set out in this title are implemented with respect to key employees and primary management officials employed at any Class II and/or Class III gaming enterprise operated on Indian lands within the boundaries of the Yurok Reservation.