Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

(a) Where it has been determined that a creditor, claimant, or shareholder entitled to receive assets of a dissolved corporation either (1) cannot be found, (2) is a minor, or (3) is not competent to receive said assets, the assets shall be reduced to cash and deposited into an Individual Indian Account for safekeeping and notify the Tribal Council that this action has occurred.

(b) When the individual so entitled furnishes satisfactory proof of entitlement to the amount deposited, the Tribal Treasurer shall pay the individual the amount due. [Ord. 18 Part V § 11, adopted, 10/7/2008.]