- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. Administration
- Article III. Dispute Resolution
- Article IV. Excluded Injuries
- Article V. Benefits
- 5.65.210 Medical, surgical, hospital and dental treatment.
- 5.65.220 Temporary disability.
- 5.65.230 Permanent partial disability.
- 5.65.240 Permanent total disability.
- 5.65.250 Vocational rehabilitation.
- 5.65.260 Compensation after death or retirement.
- 5.65.270 No compensation if incarcerated.
- 5.65.280 Fatality income benefits.
- Article VI. Rights and Claims
- Article VII. Recovery of Payments Made in Error
Authority: Pursuant to its authority under Article IV, Section 5 of the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe, as certified on November 24, 1993, the Yurok Tribal Council hereby enacts the ordinance codified in this chapter for the purpose of addressing work-related injuries, establishing workers’ compensation for Tribal employees and complying with Section 12.5 of the Tribal-State Gaming Compact between the Yurok Tribe and the state of California, published in the Federal Register on October 31, 2016, at 81 Fed. Reg. 75427.