Chapter 22.05 HEMP
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. General Provisions
- 22.05.010 Short title.
- 22.05.020 Legislative findings.
- 22.05.030 Purpose.
- 22.05.040 Sovereign immunity preserved.
- 22.05.050 Severability.
- 22.05.060 Effective date.
- 22.05.070 Adopted by emergency legislative act.
- 22.05.080 Repeal of conflicting ordinance provisions.
- 22.05.090 Licensee agreement.
- 22.05.100 Definitions.
- Article II. Policies and Procedures
- Article III. Yurok Tribe Hemp Program
- Article IV. Prohibited Products
- Article V. Violations and Corrective Action Plans
- Article VI. Materials Incorporated by Reference
Prior legislation: Ord. 61.
Authority: Pursuant to its authority under Article IV, Section 5 of the Yurok Constitution, as certified on November 24, 1993, the Yurok Tribal Council hereby enacts the ordinance codified in this chapter regulating hemp.
Code reviser’s note: The Hemp Ordinance does not repeal or amend the marijuana provisions of the Controlled Substances Ordinance (Chapter 15.10 YTC).