Chapter 21.35 UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANKS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 21.35.010 Purpose.
- 21.35.020 Findings and declarations.
- 21.35.030 Jurisdiction.
- 21.35.040 Definitions.
- 21.35.050 Exemptions.
- 21.35.060 Enforcement process.
- 21.35.070 Entry and inspection.
- 21.35.080 Citations.
- 21.35.090 Civil penalties.
- 21.35.100 Criminal penalties.
- 21.35.110 Civil damages and/or injunctive actions.
- 21.35.120 Environmental Protection Fund.
Authority: The ordinance codified in this chapter governing underground storage tank (UST) use on the Yurok Indian Reservation (YIR) is established by the Yurok Tribal Council (Council) under the authority delegated to it by Article IV, Section 5 of the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe (Tribe), as ratified on November 19, 1993.
Article IV, Section 5 states in part “…the Yurok Tribal Council shall have the authority to enact legislation, rules and regulations not inconsistent with the Constitution to further the objectives of the Yurok Tribe as reflected in the Preamble to this Constitution, [and to] enact civil and criminal laws.”