Chapter 21.30 MINING
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 21.30.010 Short title.
- 21.30.020 Findings.
- 21.30.030 Purpose.
- 21.30.040 Definitions.
- 21.30.050 Scope.
- 21.30.060 Prohibition on mining in tributaries.
- 21.30.070 Establishment of Permit Review Committee – Duties, functions, and authorities.
- 21.30.080 Incorporation by reference.
- 21.30.090 Personal use of mineral materials.
- 21.30.100 Restoration, staging area, and stockpile operations.
- 21.30.110 Permit requirements.
- 21.30.120 Permit fees, costs, and deposit.
- 21.30.130 Review procedure.
- 21.30.140 Determination and appeals of application fees.
- 21.30.150 Performance bond.
- 21.30.160 TERO fees.
- 21.30.170 Mining and reclamation plan purpose.
- 21.30.180 Mining and reclamation plan requirements.
- 21.30.190 Mining and reclamation practices.
- 21.30.200 Authority to enter and inspect premises and records.
- 21.30.210 Monitoring and compliance.
- 21.30.220 Enforcement and sanctions.
- 21.30.230 Appeals and judicial review.
- 21.30.240 Governing law.
- 21.30.250 Diagrams.
Authority: Pursuant to its authority under Article IV, Section 5 of the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe, as ratified on November 19, 1993, the Yurok Tribal Council hereby enacts the ordinance codified in this chapter to protect the natural resources of the Yurok Reservation and to facilitate the economic development of the Yurok Tribe and its members.