- 20.10.010 Purpose.
- 20.10.020 Definitions.
- 20.10.030 Limitations.
- 20.10.040 Vehicle abatement.
- 20.10.050 Authority of vehicle abatement officer.
- 20.10.060 Citations.
- 20.10.070 Appeals.
- 20.10.080 Disposal.
- 20.10.090 Responsibility for costs.
- 20.10.100 Hazardous materials cleanup.
- 20.10.110 Construction with other laws.
- 20.10.120 Annual reviews.
Authority: The ordinance codified in this chapter to abate and remove abandoned and nuisance vehicles within the exterior boundaries of the Yurok Indian Reservation (YIR) is established by the Yurok Tribal Council (Council) pursuant to the authority delegated by Article IV, Section 5 of the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe, as ratified on November 19, 1993.