(a) An owner of an interest in trust land may devise trust land to any of the following:
(1) Any lineal descendant;
(2) Any person who owns an interest in the same parcel;
(3) The Tribe; or
(4) Any Indian, as defined by the American Indian Probate Reform Act, as amended.
(b) The land shall remain in trust status.
(c) If the land is devised to a person not eligible under YTC 2.25.110(a)(3) to hold the land in trust, that person shall hold a life estate without regard to waste and the remainder shall go to the first surviving person or entity on the following list that is an eligible heir as defined by YTC 2.25.110(a)(3), in order of priority:
(2) Children, in equal shares;
(3) Grandchildren, in equal shares;
(4) Great-grandchildren, in equal shares;
(5) Parents, in equal shares;
(6) Siblings, in equal shares;
(7) Tribe. [Ord. 50A § 9206, amended, 6/22/2017.]