(a) Gillnet fishing by eligible fishers is permitted, except:
(1) Monday Closure. No gillnet may be in the water Monday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. as specified in YTC 17.15.080;
(2) Maximum Length. An eligible fisher may not use more than 100 feet of gillnet, which may be divided into two or more separate gillnets;
(3) Anchoring. No gillnet may be anchored to any boat dock without permission;
(4) Blocking Dock and Ramp Traffic. No gillnet may be placed in such a manner as to impede boat traffic from docking at or departing from any boat dock or ramp; and
(5) As otherwise provided in YTC 17.15.050, this title, or an adjustment.
(b) A person commits a level two offense if the person violates this section. A violation of each subsection shall constitute a separate offense. [Ord. 44 § 1218, adopted, 7/23/2015.]