Title 17 FISHING RIGHTS
This title is included in your selections.
- 17.05 General Provisions
- 17.10 Fisher Requirements
- 17.15 Fisheries Management
- 17.20 Subsistence Fishery
- 17.25 Commercial Fishery
- 17.30 Commercial Fishery Sales and Permitting
- 17.35 Tribal Guide Fishery
- 17.40 Harvest Management
- 17.45 Enforcement and Sanctions
- 17.50 Tribal Court Review and Jurisdiction
Prior legislation: Adopted 6/4/96; amended 6/7/96; amended 7/11/96; amended 10/7/98; amended 7/7/99; and amended 7/18/07.
Authority: Pursuant to its authority under Article IV, Section 5 of the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe, as certified on November 24, 1993, the Yurok Tribal Council herein enacts the following amendment and restatement of the Yurok Tribal fishing rights ordinance to protect the Tribe’s federally reserved fishing rights and Tribal fishery resources.
Cross reference: See YTC Title 18 for hunting and wildlife regulations.