Chapter 16.05 DOG CONTROL
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 16.05.010 Purpose.
- 16.05.020 Definitions.
- 16.05.030 Running at large.
- 16.05.040 Disturbances.
- 16.05.050 Vicious dogs.
- 16.05.060 Duty of owner of dog found harassing livestock.
- 16.05.070 Liability of owners.
- 16.05.080 Abandonment.
- 16.05.090 Identification and registration.
- 16.05.100 Seizure of dogs, penalties for running at large.
- 16.05.110 Offense.
- 16.05.120 Enforcement.
Authority: The Yurok Tribal Council is the duly elected and authorized Governing body of the Yurok Tribe; a federally recognized Indian Tribe which is eligible for all rights and privileges afforded to a federally recognized Indian Tribe and, as such, enacts the ordinance codified in this chapter by the power and authority granted under the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe. Article IV, Section 5(a) states that the Tribal Council may “enact legislation, rules and regulations not inconsistent with this Constitution to further the objectives of the Yurok Tribe…”