Chapter 14.20 COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 14.20.010 Purpose.
- 14.20.020 Definitions.
- 14.20.030 Exclusive rights.
- 14.20.040 Fair use – Limitations on exclusive rights.
- 14.20.050 Duration of copyright protection.
- 14.20.060 Works for hire.
- 14.20.070 Violation of copyright.
- 14.20.080 Remedies.
- 14.20.090 Registration of copyright.
- 14.20.100 Contested ownership/copyright.
Authority: The Yurok Tribal Council is the duly elected and authorized Governing body of the Yurok Tribe; a federally recognized Indian Tribe which is eligible for all rights and privileges afforded to a federally recognized Indian Tribe and, as such, enacts the ordinance codified in this chapter by the power and authority granted under the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe, Article IV, Section 5(a) states that the Tribal Council may “enact legislation, rules and regulations not inconsistent with this constitution to further the objectives of the Yurok Tribe…”