- 14.15.010 Findings and intent.
- 14.15.020 Definitions.
- 14.15.030 Prohibited activities.
- 14.15.040 Civil penalty.
- 14.15.050 Court action and injunctions.
- 14.15.060 Notice of violation.
- 14.15.070 Appeal from penalty.
Authority: The ordinance codified in this chapter is established by the Yurok Tribal Council under the authority delegated to it by Article IV, Section 5 of the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe (the “Tribe”), as ratified on November 19, 1993.
Article IV, Section 5 states that: “… the Yurok Tribal Council shall have the authority to enact legislation, rules and regulations not inconsistent with the Constitution to further the objectives of the Yurok Tribe as reflected in the Preamble to this Constitution, [and to] enact civil and criminal laws.”