Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Tribal Court may petition tribal, state, and federal courts, as appropriate, to bring its adult guardianship case before those courts for any reason. The Tribal Court may accept transfer of any case filed in a non-Yurok court that would be governed by the provisions of this chapter, had it originally been filed in Tribal Court; any such transfer will be subject to all provisions of this chapter and amended filings will be allowed to the extent necessary to comply with this chapter. [Ord. 74 § 4021, adopted, 8/26/2021.]