This chapter is included in your selections.
- 12.20.010 Receipt of reports of child maltreatment, investigation and written reports, and cross-notification.
- 12.20.020 Cross-notification of child maltreatment reports.
- 12.20.030 Written report of child maltreatment required.
- 12.20.040 Confidentiality of informant.
- 12.20.050 Convening of multi-disciplinary team required for reports of known or suspected child sexual abuse or severe physical abuse, pursuant to the federal Crime Control Act of 1990, 18 U.S.C. §3509(g).
- 12.20.060 Scope of investigation and written report.
- 12.20.070 Mandate to develop, adopt, and implement investigation protocols.
- 12.20.080 Conclusions to be included in social service agency reports post investigation.
- 12.20.090 Outcome of report of child maltreatment and investigation.