Chapter 11.05 ELDER AND VULNERABLE ADULT PROTECTION CODE
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 11.05.010 Purpose.
- 11.05.020 Jurisdiction.
- 11.05.030 Definitions.
- 11.05.040 Duty to report abuse or neglect of elder or vulnerable adult and immunity for good faith reporting.
- 11.05.050 Failure to report and/or false reporting.
- 11.05.060 Confidentiality of reporter, reports, and hearings – Penalties for noncompliance.
- 11.05.070 Investigation requirements.
- 11.05.080 Emergency situation investigations and procedures.
- 11.05.090 Rights of elders, vulnerable adults, their families and their caretakers.
- 11.05.100 Standard of proof required.
- 11.05.110 Court process requirements.
- 11.05.120 Elder and vulnerable adults orders – Terms.
- 11.05.130 State or Tribal criminal prosecutions.