- 1.20.010 Purpose.
- 1.20.020 Members’ right to information.
- 1.20.030 Definitions.
- 1.20.040 Access to records.
- 1.20.050 Exclusion of nonmembers from provisions of this chapter.
- 1.20.060 Disclosure.
- 1.20.070 Access and amendments to personal records – Administrative remedies.
- 1.20.080 Appeals to Yurok Tribal Court.
- 1.20.090 Standard of review.
- 1.20.100 Review of records.
- 1.20.110 Confidentiality.
Authority: The Yurok Tribe is a federally recognized Indian Tribe eligible for all rights and privileges afforded to federally recognized tribes. And whereas the Yurok Tribal Council is the duly elected governing body of the Yurok Tribe under the Constitution of the Yurok Tribe, and Article IV, Section 5(d) of said Constitution mandates that the Council must “provide a system for assuring the reasonable and appropriate access by Tribal members to Tribal records and meetings,” proper authority is thereby granted to the Yurok Tribal Council to promulgate this chapter.